When it’s time for a new water heater; calling a professional may be the smartest thing you could ever do!
Here are 10 reasons why we believe every consumer should hire a Licensed Plumber to install a new water heater:
1) We believe in the Best for you! We know how well water heaters can work and how safe they can be when properly installed. We also know the dangers of bad installations.
2) Codes have changed. Heaters built today must comply with the new energy standards. A professional keeps up to date on code changes so he can choose the right product to meet these requirements now and in the future.
3) As your family grows so does your need for more hot water. A Professional Plumber can recommend the water heater that will best fit your needs.
4) A safe water heater is installed by a professional Plumber. A licensed plumber has the knowledge, skill and experience to get the job done right. Your peace of mind – Priceless!
5) Professional Licensed Plumbers stand behind their work. When your water heater is installed by a Licensed Plumber you can count on them to be there to back up their work and shoulder the responsibility that comes with the job.
6) Trouble shooting is for the experienced Licensed Plumber. We can determine quickly and efficiently what the problem is with your water heater and explain all your options.
7) A Licensed Professional Plumber does a complete job. We will deliver and carefully handle your new water heater, properly install the new one and remove the old water heater from your home.
8) The professional knows the importance of a properly installed T&P valve. The temperature and pressure relief valve opens to relieve pressure. Improper installation can cause damage to the water heater or a dangerous build-up of pressure in the tank that could cause an explosion.
9) A Licensed Plumber understands thermal expansion. Is your water system an open or closed? A professional will know when to add an expansion tank to your system.
10) A Licensed Plumber has the education and experience. Installing water heaters is one of the things we do for a living. When we come to your home we know exactly what to do.
CALL NOW if you need help with your water heater 3786-774-8080
- How much should my plumbing repairs cost - July 6, 2016
- Price vs. Quality - September 3, 2015
- Why can’t I flush my wipes? - April 2, 2015